Sunday, October 16, 2022

Hello Maple Leaf Card


Hello Crafty Friends!

I am excited to share another fun autumn card with you! This one if a favorite! I love the open thin cut maple leaf and that gorgeous dark woodgrain paper! I cut my paprika cardstock @ 4" x 5 1/4" and Crisp Air paper @ 3 3/4" x 5". To create this card, I centered my maple leaf thin cut on the paper and used washi tape to hold it down and ran it through my die-cutting machine. I pulled the thin cut out and left the opening on my paper. I adhered 3-D foam tape to the B&T paper and attached it to the paprika cardstock. I glued this to my card base. I cut out a hello tag thin cut and stamped it in Toffee ink. I used a strip of the Mocha cardstock on the bottom and glued a strip of pine green zip strip to the Mocha. I glued this to the bottom, leaving a 1/2" from the bottom of card. I adhered two Crisp Air Dots to the bottom left of card and a small heart above the "Hello" sentiment. I glued a piece of ribbon to the tag. 

Shopping list: 
Crisp Air paper (this paper is retired) NOTE: You could easily change the paper and use the Four Seasons B&T paper instead!
X8036B Four Seasons B&T paper 
D2106 Crisp Air- Cardmaking 
Z8043 Maple Leaf thin cuts
X6033 Paprika cardstock
X6060 Mocha cardstock
X7284E Crisp Air Dots 
Z2828 Toffee ink pad
Standard card base

Happy Creating! 

Liz 💗



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews