Sunday, October 2, 2022

Crisp Air Hello Card

 


Happy Fall, Friends! 
I hope you're enjoying all the fall feels this time of year! This is my favorite season! Our beautiful mountains here in Utah are turning colors because of our cooler temperatures! Can't wait to take a drive up the canyon to see all these gorgeous colors! 
This card reminds me of all the fall feels! I loved the cute "Hello" sentiment stamp on this card! It totally works for this type of card! I did add a touch of gold stickles on the top of the acorns to give it a little autumn sparkle! This card is so much fun to make! I hope it inspires you! :)

 You can visit my website to purchase these products here:

Here's the shopping list:
M1318 A Little Hello stamp set 
Z3943 Circles Thin Cuts
X7284B Crisp Air paper packet 
X7284E Crisp Air Dots 
Z4670 Autumn Air stamp/thin cuts 
Z2212 Gold Glitter Gems
Z3560 Golden Rod Stickles
Z6515 Paprika ink pad
Z2828 Toffee ink pad
X6070 Pine cardstock 
Z2060 3-D thin foam tape
Gold ribbon

Happy Creating! 
Liz 💗
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews