Thursday, January 10, 2019

January SOTM Happy Birthday Card


Happy New Year! I wish you all a happy and healthy new year!
I am excited to share this pretty card I made last month for my Hearts and Memories team top sales! This card is made using the January SOTM "Card Captions". I love this stamp set! If you are a card maker and love to create your own cards, this set is for you! I also used Feels Like Home paper, Butterfly Friendship stamp set + thin cuts, Sugar Plum cardstock, Gold Gems, Decorative Borders thin cuts, Sapphire ink pad, True Archival ink pad, and Swiss Dot Embossing Folder. I am a lover of butterflies! This set is so versatile and easy to use!
Love the beautiful sentiments and the pretty selection of butterflies! You're going to love creating with both stamp sets!

Order your January SOTM set today! This is only available through the end of January!
Place a $50 purchase and receive it for only $5! 


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will stop by and visit again soon!

Have a blessed day! 
Happy Creating! 

Liz

No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews