Monday, October 15, 2018

Hello Friend Card using Grateful Heart



Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Fall!

It's crazy to say I have been in Christmas card mode this past month, I just haven't had a second to create anything Fall or Autumn! Lol This is my first card using the Grateful Heart - Cardmaking set! This is one of my favorite stamp sets in the catalog! That butterfly is gorgeous! You could use all sorts of coloring mediums for that butterfly! Watercolor pencils (colored with or without water) ShinHan markers and blending marker, (which I used here) Shimmer brush, watercolor paints, and stamp pads with a water brush. These all look amazing! 
I used the gold shimmer brush over my butterfly after coloring my butterfly. You can't really tell, but it looks very shimmery! Make sure you use a Archival black stamp pad that is waterproof! If you don't, it will tend to bleed. 
I used some gold glitter paper to bring out the gold on the butterfly. The gold gems really sparkled up this card too! Have fun using this stamp set! If you would like to purchase this set and the products, please visit my website @ http://lizjohnson.clostomyheart.com .This set is so versatile and creates beautiful friendship and thank you cards! 

Shopping list:
X7237B Grateful Heart paper packet $10.95
C1727 Grateful Heart - Cardmaking set $14.95
X6027 White Daisy cardstock $5.95
Z2848 Sapphire ink pad $8.95
Z3312 Gold Glitter Gems $5.50
Z2458 Marine Blue ShinHan marker $6.50
Z2452 Golden Yellow ShinHan marker $6.50
Z2457 Marigold ShinHan marker $6.50
Z3316 Gold Shimmer brush $5.50
Z2469 ShinHan Blender marker $6.50
Z2060 Thin 3-D foam tape $6.50
Z3238 Gold Glitter paper $6.95
Z3271 Archival Black ink pad $9.95

Hope you're enjoying some fall crafting! Thanks for stopping by!
'll be posting more fun artwork here soon!

Happy Crafting! :)

Liz





No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews