Monday, September 24, 2018

"Choose Joy" Cards using Boutique and Grateful Heart



Hello Crafty Friends!

I am so excited to share today these two pretty cards with you! I designed the first card and thought how fun it would be to create one using Grateful Heart too! So I created two different cards using CTMH's Boutique and Grateful Heart. How pretty are these using the same card pattern?? I love how different they are, but yet they are so similar!
I love how you can take the branch stamp and create it into a wreath! So much fun!!

On card #1, I used the first and second generation stamping technique on the wreath using Peacock ink. I used the gorgeous Sugarplum gems around the outside of wreath, one on each side of the zip strip, and one on the pixie heart.

On card #2, I used Sapphire ink, Saffron ink, and Pomegranate ink on the wreath. I added the gold gems randomly around the outside of the wreath, one on each side of the zip strip, and one on the Pomegranate heart.

Have fun designing and mix-matching your card patterns like the one I did here!
We have the most beautiful papers in our brand new catalog! Be sure to check them out!
You can visit my website here: http://lizjohnson.closetomyheart.com 

Here is the supply list for each card:

Card #1:
  • C1726 Boutique-Cardmaking 
  • D1793 Boutique-Scrapbooking
  • X7235 Boutique paper packet
  • Z4192 Sugarplum Glitter gems
  • Z6500 Sugarplum ink pad
  • X6016 Pixie cardstock
  • X6027 White Daisy cardstock
  • Z2849 Peacock ink pad 
  • Z2844 Pixie ink pad
  • Z2060 Thin 3-D foam tape 

Card #2:
  • Use the same two stamps from card #1
  • X7237B Grateful Heart paper packet
  • Z2851 Saffron ink pad
  • Z2751 Saffron cardstock
  • Z2848 Sapphire ink pad
  • Z2854 Pomegranate ink pad
  • X6027 White Daisy cardstock
  • Z3312 Gold Glitter Gems 
  • Z2060 Thin 3-D foam tape
Have a fabulous week! Stop by again soon!

Happy Creating! 

Liz





2 comments :

Total Pageviews