Sunday, June 24, 2018

You Make Me Smile Card using Fresh Air

Hello Everyone!
I hope you're having a great Summer! It has been a very busy few months for me! But I am hoping to get back to posting more artwork here on my blog!
I have recently been playing with a new paper packet called Fresh Air. This is really beautiful paper!
I know you are going to love paper crafting with it! This paper is so much fun for making outdoor layouts and cards! Here is a simple card I created using this paper pack, stamps and thin cuts. I used thin foam tape to pop out the sentiment and wood frame. Love the wood shapes! So cute! I hope you enjoy crafting with this gorgeous paper packet!    Shopping list is below.
 
 



Shopping list:

X7232B Fresh Air Paper packet  $9.95
Z4185 Fresh Air Shapes $4.95
Z4029 Bronze Sequins $3.95
Z2835 New England Ivy ink pad $7.95
Z2830 Nutmeg ink pad $7.95
X5952 Nutmeg cardstock $14.50
Z2060 Thin 3-D Foam tape $5.95
1385 White Daisy cardstock $9.50

Please stop by again for additional artwork using Fresh Air! Thanks for stopping by!
You can visit my website and check out these products and more here: http://lizjohnson.closetomyheart.com

Have a fabulous day!
Happy Creating! :)

Liz


 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews