Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Chelsea Gardens 15 Card Workshop



Hello Crafty Friends!


Happy New Year! I hope this coming year will bring you joy, good health, and memories to cherish! 

We have a beautiful new CTMH Seasonal Expressions 1 catalog that you can view online and order our amazing new products! You're going to love it all! Make sure you check it out today! Visit my website to view the catalog online or place an order @ lizjohnson.closetomyheart.com

I am excited to share my first workshop of the new year with you!! I have designed this workshop during Christmas break and I am very excited about how it turned out! I hope you will enjoy it! This workshop creates 15 cards using the brand new Chelsea Gardens paper, stamps, accessories, and ribbon! If you are a consultant you will enjoy teaching these pretty cards to your customers or enjoy making them for yourself!

 Here's how you can order my workshop:


1. If you are a CTMH Consultant you can order the cutting files for just $9. These files include professional looking and easy to read cutting guides, full color pictures, consultant shopping list, consultant release, assembly instructions, and watercolor and stamp instructions. Please make sure you add me to your family and friends on PayPal so I don't get charged their fees. Thanks!

2. Place a $25 order on my website and I will send you the cutting files for free @ lizjohnson.closetomyheart.com

3. Order a pre-cut, pre-stamped 15 card kit for $27 (Shipping included).  


Just make your selections below in the drop box and add item(s) to your cart. 

Thank you so much! Please keep checking back for new artwork and upcoming workshops coming soon!

Happy Creating!

Liz


Chelsea Gardens Workshop

No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews