Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Silver and Gold PML Christmas Card Workshop


 
20 cards Workshop (1 of each design)
CTMH Consultant guide is now available!


 Hello ~
It's that time of year again to be thinking about Christmas cards! I have created a beautiful 20 card workshop using the Silver and Gold Picture My Life Cards. Complete cutting and assembly instructions for the cards are included.
You can start ordering the cutting guides now.
The cost of the guides are $8 for CTMH Consultants only. You can use these for your own classes and events. You can PayPal me @ lizann85@outlook.com or Venmo me @ Liz-Johnson94. I also except cash.You can also place a $25 order on my website @ lizjohnson.closetomyheart.com and I will send the files for free!
If you live local, you can register now for this workshop! It will be held Tuesday, November 14th @ 6:30-10pm. Please send me an email @ lizann85@outlook.com to purchase the items to create your cards. There will be an option to order a pre-stamped card kit especially if you are not a CTMH consultant. You will have the option to create these at home. These are $35 plus $3 shipping. Just email me if you're interested in this option.

Visit my website to view the new catalogs or place an order:

Please email me if you have any questions!
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by again soon! :)

Happy Creating!

Liz







6 comments :

  1. I just ordered the workshop via PayPal. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jamie! I will email the files tomorrow! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Debbie, if you could email me, I'll can send you the supply list. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  3. Just purchased can't wait to get instructions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Debbie! I hope you enjoy making the cards! :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews