Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Cats and Bats "Halloween Friends" Scrapbook Layout


Hello Crafty Friends!!
It's been way too long! I've been on vacation with my family to Oregon this month and enjoyed the beautiful places we visited! It was so much fun spending some quality time with my husband and kids! I can't wait to scrapbook our adventures there!
I am back, and can't wait to share some fun artwork with you and some things I have been working on this month!
This layout was created as a fourth layout from the WYW Cats and Bats Scrapbooking kit. I had some extra paper and Compliments and decided to create another layout so I could use up some of those scraps. I did add a couple of sheets of black, white, and Pebble cardstock to finish this layout.
I cut a piece that reads "Halloween" from the words B&T paper and used my "Friends" compliments to create the title for my page. So cute and simple!

Here is the shopping list:
G1136 Workshops Your Way Cats and Bats Scrapbooking Kit $27.95
1386 Black cardstock $14.50
1385 White Daisy cardstock $9.50
X5955 Pebble cardstock $14.50
9043 Make it from your Heart #3 $16.95

Order your darling Cats and Bats products and all of our Holiday products on my website @
Place any order and receive the Holiday Expressions catalog for FREE!

Thank you for stopping by today! Please stop by again soon for more fun Halloween artwork!

Have a blessed day! :)

Happy Creating!

Liz

2 comments :

Total Pageviews