Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Prickly Pear Layouts

Happy Tuesday, Friends! 
 
I am excited to share my Prickly Pear layouts with you today! There isn't a lot of time left to order these products and other items from the Expressions 2 catalog! Last day to order is August 31st! Make sure you order your favorites before they're gone!
I created these fun, happy layouts for the Consultant Creative Showcase at our CTMH Convention in June. I am also using these for an upcoming scrapbook class. These were so much fun to create and I just love the bright colors from this paper packet! I hope my layouts inspire you!

Layout #1 has a softer look. I added a little more Sea Glass.

Layout #2 is simple and sweet.

Layout #3 is fun and bright!

Here is the shopping list:

X7221B Prickly Pear paper packet
X7221C Prickly Pear compliments
Z3324 Prickly Pear sequins 
1385 White Daisy cardstock
X5751 Sorbet cardstock
X5779 Poppy cardstock
Z2060 Thin 3-D foam tape

*Layouts were designed from a couple of our CTMH how to books. 

If you would like to order the products listed above or view our catalogs, please visit my website:

Thank you for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you! Please say "Hello"!
Have a GREAT day! :)

Happy Creating!

Liz

No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews