Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Prickly Pear Cards

Hello All!

I hope you're having a fabulous week! I would like to share these fun Prickly Pear cards with you today!
I made these for the Consultant Creative Showcase at Convention as well as for my September Class!
I really LOVE this paper! There isn't much time to order from the Expressions 2! So make sure you order ASAP before your favorites are gone forever!
I love my watercolor paints! These cute cactus and flowers are perfect to use with watercolors! 
I had so much fun blending and matching colors! If you have never tried the watercolor paints you will have to order them and give them a try! I promise you will love them!!
I used three different PML cards to create four of the five cards below! Why waste them or not use them at all when you can create beautiful cards!

Each card is standard size.

Here is the shopping list:

X7221B Prickly Pear paper $9.95
Z3325 Prickly Pear Gems $3.95
Z3338 Prickly Pear Scrapbooking Stamps + Thin Cuts $29.95
Z2852 Poppy ink pad $7.95
X5963 Poppy cardstock $14.50
Z2809 Tangerine ink pad $7.95
Sea Glass cardstock (retired)
1385 White Daisy cardstock $9.50
 Z899 Black Memento ink pad $7.95
Z3132 Watercolor Paints $12.95
Z3188 Paintbrush set $8.95
Z2060 Thin 3-D Foam tape $5.95
Cricut Art Philosophy (Retired)
Z3285 Stamp set from Cricut Flower Market Collection $99

Please visit my website if you would like to order these products or view our new catalog online!

Have a blessed day!
Happy Creating!

Liz
 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews