Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Prickly Pear "Hi There" Card

Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog today! I am so excited to share a
fun card I created for the CTMH Convention Consultant Creative Showcase that was held the end of June! This was such a fun and colorful card to create!
I will post some of the other cards and layouts that I shared at the showcase at a later time.


I love to save my scraps, especially the ones from the paper packets! You can create many beautiful projects by using up some of your leftover scraps! 
Here I used strips of paper that I had leftover. I used wider and smaller strips. Just play with these and you'll be surprised what you come up with! The possibilities are endless!
I used the water coloring paints on the cactus and small flower at the top. I had fun mixing the colors to match the paper!

Have fun creating your own special type of cards!

Here is the shopping list:
X7221B Prickly Pear paper packet $9.95
Z3324 Prickly Pear Sequins $3.95
Z3338 Prickly Pear Scrapbooking Stamp - Thin Cuts $29.95
1385 White Daisy cardstock $9.50
Z3132 Watercolor Paints $11.95
Z3188 Paintbrush set $8.95
Z2060 Thin 3-D Foam tape $5.95
X5789 Sea Glass cardstock $14.50
z899 Black Memento ink pad $7.95
Z2852 Poppy ink pad $7.95
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (retired)

If you would like to order these products, view the catalogs, check out the
consultant opportunities, and more on my website @ lizjohnson.closetomyheart.com

Thanks for blessing my day! Please come and visit me again soon! I'd love to hear from you!
Please let me know you stopped by!

Have a blessed day!
Happy Creating!

Liz



No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews