Tuesday, January 3, 2017


Happy New Year!
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! I really enjoyed time with family and had a wonderful holiday break!
I am so excited to share our January CTMH special! You're going to love it! This wreath is all pre-cut and ready to assemble! Add the gold letters to create any word or name you wish!
When you place a $60 order in January you will receive this beautiful wreath kit for FREE!
Host a Gathering or online party in January and reach $250 in sales get it for FREE! Sign up to be a CTMH consultant in January and get it for FREE! Lots of  FREE this month! How exciting!!
Also, when you purchase the wreath for $18.95 or get it for FREE, if you live local you can attend a FREE class on February 9th! I have classes at 10-12 or 7-9! I will teach you how to assemble your wreath. It's going to be a fun!
Let me know if you want to sign up! You can order on my website or through me. Be sure you add your order to my January Special Party at the bottom of my website! Thanks!

You can order here:
 www.lizjohnson.closetomyheart.com

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please stop by again soon! I will be posting new artwork very soon!

Happy Creating!

Liz




No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews