Thursday, October 6, 2016

"Love" Card using Swan Lake


Hello!

Thanks for visiting my blog! :)
I am excited to share this very simple but beautiful card with you today!
I used the gorgeous Swan Lake paper and thin cuts. I love the blue and poppy colors of this paper! This paper is perfect for all of your fall crafting!
As much as I love stamping, sometimes I just love to add a thin cut or two and my card is finished! I designed this card for my Fall Card Buffet on October 25th. All cards are $1.50 each! That's a great deal! Please send me an email if you would like more info on my card buffet.

Shopping List:
This card is standard size.
X7212B Swan Lake paper packet $9.95
Z4012 Black shimmer ribbon $4.95 
Z3257 Love Thin cuts $10.95
Z3260 Hearts Thin cuts $14.95
1385 White Daisy cardstock $9.50
Z2012 Gold sequins $2.95
Z1151 3-D foam tape $5.95

You can order these products and more by visiting my website @ www.lizjohnson.closetomyheart.com

Please stop by and visit again soon!

Have a blessed day!
Happy Creating! :)

Liz

2 comments :

  1. Simply elegant. I haven't bought that tin cut yet but now I might.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You will love this thin cut! The size is perfect for cards and layouts! :)

      Delete

Total Pageviews