Monday, July 18, 2016

Magical Scrapbook Layouts



Hello Friends!

What a busy Summer! I haven't had a lot of time to design and create this month. I finally had some to time to myself this weekend and worked on these fun layouts. I loved how they turned out! I cannot wait to scrapbook my pictures of our Disneyland trip! 
These were created for my August creative class. I'd love for you to join us if you are local! We have a great time!! 

I absolutely love this paper! This paper is Magical! You can create so many fun layouts, cards, treat bags and much more! :) 

Shopping List:
X7209B Magical paper
X7209C Magical Compliments
Z3214 Magical Sequins 
Z3216 White Twine 
Z1151 3-D Foam tape
X5775 Sapphire cardstock
1385 Black cardstock
1292 Crystal Blue cardstock 
X5668 Honey cardstock 
1385 White Daisy cardstock 
9039 Imagine scrapbook program 
Page 100 Then and Now
Page 94 Pleasing Paradigm 

If you would like to order our Magical products and more, please visit my website @ www.lizjohnson.closetomyheart.com
Shop 24/7!
Don't forget, the Magical products are only available till the end of August or while supplies last! Order yours today! 

Have a Terrific day! :) 

Happy Creating!

~Liz 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews