Monday, June 6, 2016

Thanks Friend Card using Calypso


Happy Monday, Friends! 

I don't normally post artwork on Monday's, but I finished this card today for a Club member and thought it would be fun to send a little sunshine to your week! 
I LOVE pineapples! When I first saw this paper I immediately became addicted! Lol The paper is so much fun to work with! Make sure you order yours for all of your Summer events and pages! 

Supply list:
X7310B Calypso paper packet
Z3215 Calypso Sequins
C1650 One in a Melon 
C1625 A Thousand Thanks
Z2643 Canary ink pad
Z2197 Pear ink pad
Momento black in pad
X5764 Pear cardstock
1385 White Daisy cardstock 
Z1151 3-D Foam tape 
Z1960 Stripe Embossing folder
I put the white paper through my Cuttlebug and turned it once and put it through again. This gives a checkered pattern. 
Z3167 Cricut Artistry Collection
Pear shape was cut 2 3/4 and white shape was cut 2 1/2 on page 31. Pineapples are on the same page. Stamp set shows the cutting measurements.

If you would like to order these products please visit my website @ www.lizjohnson.closetomyheart.com
Shop 24/7!

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from you! 

Have a Fabulous Day! :) 

Happy Creating! 
~Liz



No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews