Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Happy Times Card Set with Matching Box Purse










Happy the day after Memorial Day!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend! I know I did! I loved spending time with my family, planting our garden, flowers, and having family BBQ's! 

Today is the last day to purchase your Happy Times paper and stamps! 
You still have time! Make sure you order by 11:59pm tonight MST!

Here is a fun project I made a few weeks ago. This pattern was shared by my friend Ellen Jarvis. Thanks, Ellen! 
I love these! So fun to fill with cards, candy, treats, and gifts! 
The matching cards fit perfectly inside the purse! So cute! 
If you live locally you can create this set (2 cards of each design) and one purse at my class on June 30th. 
Send me an email or message if you are interested in attending.  

Supplies used:
Happy Times paper
Happy Times stamp set
M1131 Victorian Gratitude 
M1051 Wish
Z3171 Cricut Art Philosophy Collection
Z2012 Gold sequins
Z3091 Pink gems
Z3129 Gold Foil Tape
Z3189 White and Gold ribbon
Z2066 Gold embossing powder
Z892 VersaMark ink pad
Z1151 3-D foam tape
Z2653 Pomergranate ink pad
X5780 Pomergranate cardstock
1385 White Daisy cardstock 
Z2643 Canary ink pad
Z2650 Fern ink pad
Z2165 Juniper ink pad

If you have any questions, please let me know!
You can order your Happy Times paper and stamps here:

Be sure to check back often! I will be sharing some more fun artwork soon! 

Have a fantastic week! :) 

Happy Creating! 
~Liz







2 comments :

Total Pageviews