Friday, May 20, 2016

Dream Layout using Happy Times


Hello! :) 

I have been busy designing and creating projects for my June Happy Times class this week. Today, I have finally finished layout #1! I am currently working on layout #2 and will post it hopefully next week! 
This paper is just gorgeous! I can't get enough of it! Lol 
Don't forget, this paper and stamps are only available this month or while supplies last! Make sure you order yours before they are gone! When you place an order of $60 or more you will get the Happy Times paper for free!! 
You can order here:

Supply list:
Happy Times paper
Happy Times stamp set
X5780 Pomegranate cardstock
Z2653 Pomegranate ink pad
Z2650 Fern ink pad
1385 White Daisy cardstock
Z2060 Thin 3-D foam tape
Z1151 3-D foam tape 
Z3091 Pink Gems
Z2012 Gold Sequins
9040 Magic Scrapbook Program 
"Card Trick" page 86 
Z3170 Cricut Artiste Collection
"D" was cut at 2 3/4" and lowercase letters were cut at 2 1/2". 

I cut gold strips from the gold and white paper. I made my banners using this.
The pink flowers were second generation stamping using the Pomegranate ink pad. You stamp the first color off and use the second color for your flowers! So pretty! 

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please stop by again soon! I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment! :) 

Have a blessed day! :) 

Happy Creating!! 

~Liz


3 comments :

Total Pageviews