Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Kaleidoscope Birthday Layouts



Hello Friends!

I have been having so much fun working on my April Creative Club pages! And I am happy to say, they are finally done! I love the fun colors in this paper packet! The colors are perfect for birthday's and Easter! I am so excited to use these pages to scrap my daughter's birthday pics! 

I used the stamp set from the WOTG card making kit. I loved how they turned out! You are going to love this cute stamp set! :) 

Supply list:
X7202B Kaleidoscope paper packet
G1101 WOTG Kaleidoscope Cardmaking Kit (stamp set)
Z3169 Cricut Artbooking Collection
Z3170 Cricut Artiste Collection
Z3087 Green Shimmer trim
Z3035 Pixie twine
Z3091 Pink Gems
Z1151 3-D foam tape
Z2190 Gypsy ink
Z2643 Canary ink
Z2644 Pixie ink
Z2197 Pear ink
Memento black ink
Make it from your Heart volume 2 pattern 6
Make it from your Heart volume 1 pattern 8

If you are interested in ordering these products or would love to view the catalogs online, please visit my website @ www.creativescrapbooking.ctmh.com 
Shop 24/7! 

Thanks for the visit! Please stop by again soon! :) 

Happy Creating!
~ Liz 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews