Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Friendship Card using Watercolor Paints


Hi Everyone!

Thank you for stopping by today! I had a little time in my craft studio yesterday in between cutting out projects for a class this week to create a springy card for a friend of mine. Love the Paper Fundamentals, embossing, and the watercolor paints! They are so pretty together! 
I did the stripe embossing and then turned the paper to create a checkered pattern. Love this look! It gives the paper a fun country look! Love the gold on this card too! The Treasured Puffies are so pretty! 

If you would like to order these products and more, please visit my website @ 
www.creativescrapbooking.ctmh.com
24/7!

Supply list:
Z3189 White & Gold ribbon
C1640 Friend in Me
Z3203 Treasured Puffies
Z3127 Whimsey Paper Fundamentals 
Z1960 Stripe Embossing Folder
Z3132 Watercolor paints
Z3188 Paintbrush set
Z1151 3-D Foam tape
Memento black pad
1385 White Daisy cardstock

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Please come back and visit again soon! 
I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment if you have a minute! :) 

Have a great week! 

Happy Creating! 
~Liz 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews