Friday, February 12, 2016

Georgie Tags and Mini Cards


Hi All! 
I just finished these little cuties today for my March Card Class. I loved how simple and easy they were to put together! My customers have been asking for a baby tag and mini card class. Hopefully I won't disappoint! ;)
I used random tag sizes from Cricut Art Philosophy and Artistry. The card sizes are 3" x 3" and 2 1/2" x 4" and 4" x 2 1/2". I love these cute little sizes! These are perfect for writing little messages! 

Supply List:
X7203B Georgie paper packet
X7203C Georgie Compliments
Z3086 Aqua Shimmer Trim
Z3167 Cricut Artistry Collection
Z3171 Cricut Art Philosophy Collection
Z2010 White Stars
Z3035 Pixie Extra Thick Twine
Z1151 3-D Foam Tape
Z2172 Whisper ink pad
Z2165 Juniper ink pad
Z2173 Slate ink pad

If you would like to order these products and view our catalogs, please visit my website @ www.creativescrapbooking.ctmh.com

Stay tuned for my Georgie scrapbook layouts! They are coming soon! :)

Thank you so much for stopping by! 

Happy Creating! :) 

~Liz

4 comments :

  1. I am speechless! These are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, these are just AWESOME!!! Your class will be soooo excited when seeing these!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Coelle! :) I hope my class enjoys making them!

      Delete

Total Pageviews