Monday, February 8, 2016

Best Wishes Card using Charlotte


Happy Monday Blogger Friends!

Today, I would like to share my make and take project for my Expressions 1 Unveling Party on February 17th. My customers will be able to make this pretty card for free! This paper is truly gorgeous! I am so in love with it! 
If you are local and would like to attend, please send me a message or email. Thanks! 

Supplies used:
This card is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" 
X7205B Charlotte paper
Z3197 Black and Gold ribbon
Z3203 Teasured Puffies
C1641 Springtime Wishes stamp set
Z3201 Springtime Wishes Thin Cuts
Z3171 Cricut Art Philosophy Collection 
Cut white Daisy circle at 2" and black scalloped circle 2 1/4"
Momento Black ink pad
Z3132 Watercolor Paints
Z3188 Paintbrush set 
Z1151 3-D Foam tape
1386 Black cardstock 
1385 White Daisy cardstock 
Z3146 Watercolor paper 

Cut each piece of Charolotte patterned paper 1 3/4" x 4". Cut a dove tail on each banner and glue to card base. 

Have fun creating your own Charlotte artwork! You are going to love this paper!

If you would like to order these products and more, you can view the catalogs and online shopping 24/7 on my website @ www.creativescrapbooking.ctmh.com 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Please come back and visit me again soon! :) 

Happy Creating!  

~Liz 




2 comments :

Total Pageviews