Monday, January 18, 2016

Woodland Romance Valentine's Day Card


Happy Monday!

I am working very hard to get ready for my Expressions 1 Unveiling Party coming up in February. This is one of my make and takes. I created this card a few weeks ago and would like to share it with all of you. This card is a fun one to make! 
I absolutely love the Charlotte paper! So pretty and the gold Puffies really adds some beauty to the card! 

If you would like to order the products used on this card or want to view our CTMH catalogs, please visit my website @ www.creativescrapbooking.ctmh.com 

Recipe:
D1683 Woodland Romance 
X7205B Charlotte paper packet
January SOTM S1601 Beloved Bouquet
Z3197 Black and Gold ribbon 
Z3203 Treasured Puffies 
Z3171 Cricut Art Philosophy Collection
White oval is cut 2 1/2" <Oval2> page 32
Sorbet oval is cut 2 3/4" <Oval2> page 32
Z1151 3-D foam tape
1386 Black cardstock
X5751 Sorbet cardstock 
Z2175 Cashmere ink pad
Z2164 Sorbet ink pad
Z2172 Whisper ink pad 
Memento ink pad

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great week!

Happy Creating! 

Liz :) 

 





2 comments :

  1. Beautiful card, Liz! I love how you used the black and gold ribbon as an accent and the colors you chose. Love it!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Marie! This was a really fun card to design! I appreciate your kind words! You're a sweetheart! :)

      Delete

Total Pageviews