Friday, October 23, 2015

White Pines Layouts



Happy Friday! 

I just finished my these pretty layouts for my upcoming workshop in December. I just had to share them with you! I loved how these turned out! These were so much fun to design! I can't believe how quickly Christmas is coming up! This year had flown by! 

For layout #1, I used Make it from your Heart #1 pattern #18. For the right page of the same layout I used Make it from your Heart #2 pattern #18. Yes, I used two different books to create my layout. 
For the second layout, I used Make it from your Heart #2 pattern #15. 

Recipe:
X7200B White Pines paper
X7200C White Pines Compliments
Z3090 Red Gems
Z3093 Fern twine 
Z1848 Red shimmer trim
Z697 Sponge
Z2111 Chocolate ink
Z3170 Cricut Artiste Collection
Z3169 Cricut Artbooking Collection
Red twine (retired)
Scalloped edgers (retired)
Z1151 3-D foam tape

You can purchase the products used here and more on my OBA @ www.creativescrapbooking.ctmh.com 
24/7! 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a great weekend! 

Happy Creating!

~Liz 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews