Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Spooky Pumpkin Card using Evermore


Happy September 1st!

I love the fall season although Summer is my favorite! I will miss Summer but look forward to the holidays and cooler temperatures! 
Today is the day!!! Our new CTMH Inspirations and Holiday Expressions catalogs goes live!! You can view the catalog and order the new products on my OBA! You're going to love the new products and awesome artwork! Check it out today! 

Today, I would like to share a fun Halloween card that I designed. This is my make and take project for my Unveiling Party this month. My customers will be able to make this darling card when the attend! If you're local be sure to stop by! 
I love this Chevron Pumpkin stamp set! 
You will have a lot of fun with this one! 

This card is a standard size 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Here are the products you will need:
X7198B Nevermore paper
B1488 Pumpkin Chevron
Z2191 Sunset ink
Z2647 Eggplant ink
Z2172 Whisper ink
Z3119 Confetti Stars embossing folder
Z3169 Cricut Artbooking Collection (page 55)
Z1151 3-D Foam tape
Z1294 Sanding kit
Z697 Sponge
Black stars are retired

After I embossed the stars, I took my sanding block and lightly sanded so the stars popped out a little bit more. 
I cut random sizes of banners using the Evermore paper. 
The stamp set says to cut the pumpkin at 2 1/2" but actually it was cut at 5" for the stamp to fit. I cut the black pumpkin at 5 1/4" and glued the stamped piece on top. This gave it a fun layered look. 
All pieces were sponged in Whisper ink. 

Be sure to order your Evermore paper and these fun stamps today! Can you believe Halloween is next month?! Wow!

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to visit again soon! I will be posting more fun artwork very soon! 

Have a Great September! 

Happy Creating! 
~Liz


2 comments :

Total Pageviews