Monday, June 15, 2015

Seaside Layouts




Happy Monday, Friends!

I would like to share my Seaside layouts I created for my August Creative Scrapbook class. 
These were so much fun to create! I love the paper and matching compliments! I plan to scrapbook our San Diego trip using these pages! Can't wait to add pictures of our fun vacation to these!!

Here is the shopping list:
X7193B Seaside paper
X7192C Seaside Compliments
Z3014 Seaside Assortment
Z2012 Gold sequins
Z1985 Gold shimmer trim
Z1921 Bakers twine Neutral Metallic Assortment
Z1294 Sanding kit
Z1151 3-D foam tape
Z1906 Cricut Artbooking Collection
( Family cut at 11" from Sorbet B&T and Vacation is cut at 11" from Blue B&T)
1st layout is from Making it from Your Heart 1 pattern 5 page 14.
Second layout is from Making from your Heart 2 pattern 14 page 32.
All pieces are sponged in Desert Sand ink. 
I cut all Gold shimmer trim in half. 

All products are CTMH. 

If you would like to place an order for these products and more, please visit my OBA @ www.creativescrapbooking.ctmh.com 

Have a wonderful week! 
Happy Creating! 

~Liz 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews