Wednesday, June 17, 2015

June SOTM "You're Sweet" card



Hi Friends! 

Hope you're having a fabulous Wednesday! 
Here is a fun card I designed using our super cute June SOTM! You only have until the end of June to order your own stamp set! You can get this exclusive stamp set for only $5 when you purchase $50 or more! You can order here on my online shopping or visit my OBA @ www.creativescrapbooking.ctmh.com

This card is a standard size card 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". I used the fun sunburst idea to create my card. You can view the directions for the sunburst card on my Confetti "Make a Wish" Birthday Cards post. These cards are super easy and fun to make! 

All products are CTMH. Here is the shopping list:
June SOTM stamp set
Whimsey Fundamentals paper
Brushed paper packet (Polka dot Pear)
Pixie twine
ShinHan Tender pink marker
ShinHan blender marker
Black archival ink
Canary ink
Flamingo Dots
White Daisy cardstock
Pixie cardstock
Pear cardstock
Black Journaling pen
"You're Sweet" sentiment is from a retired stamp set called " Mad About You"
Art Philosophy Cricut Collection
White circle cut at 2"
Scalloped Pixie circle cut at 2 1/4"
Pear circle cut at 2 1/2"
3-D foam tape


Have fun creating your own sunburst cards! You can also view online tutorials on YouTube. 

Thanks for stopping by! Please come visit me again soon! I love messages! So if you have a minute, drop me a note! Thanks! :) 

Hope you have a crafty kinda day! 

~Liz







No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews