Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Simply Sweet Card


Happy Tuesday!

Today, I am sharing a card I designed using CTMH's Taste of Summer paper and stamps. This card was so much fun to create! I loved how it turned out with the the fun layers and the "Sweet" Cricut image! 

Be sure to get your Taste of Summer paper and matching stamp set by May 31st!! This is the last day of our National Scrapbooking Month special!
You can get yours at:
www.creativescrapbooking.ctmh.com 

Here's the supply list for my card:
Taste of Summer paper and matching stamp set
Z3042 Coral Reef sequins
Z3024 White shimmer trim
Z3036 Flaxen twine
Z1906 Artbooking Cricut Collection (Sweet cut at 7" on page 49)
Z697 Sponge
Z2191 Sunset ink
Z2164 Sorbet ink
Z2128 Hollyhock ink
Z2116 Cranberry ink
Z2155 Topiary ink
1246 Hollyhock cardstock
Z2163 White Daisy cardstock 
Z1912 Corner rounder

I layered scraps from 1/4" to 2" and added some white shimmer trim in between. This really gave it that sparkle I was going for. I masked the "Simple" using Sunset ink at the top left side. The strawberries were stamped in Hollyhock first, then I used the rock and roll technique using Cranberry. 
The stems were stamped 1st and second generation in Topiary. 
For the oranges, I stamped in Sunset first, sponged edges in Sorbet, and for the center of the orange I cut my sponge into 4 wedges. I took one wedge and squeezed it between my fingers and sponged the center doing a circular motion so that your center looks darker than the outside. 
After my card has been assembled I used my corner rounder on the edges and glued this piece to my Hollyhock card base. 
I glued Flaxen twine on my card and added a bow to the right side. 

If you are wanting to scraplift my card or other artwork, please credit me as the artist! I design most of my artwork and it's very time consuming! Thank you! 

Thanks for stopping by! I will be posting more Taste of Summer artwork soon! 

Happy Creating! 

Have a Great day! :) 

~Liz 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews