Thursday, May 21, 2015

Paper Fundamental Cards





Hi All! 
Do you have a lot of scraps laying around? These are great cards to use some of those up! I had a lot of Whimsey Fundamental scraps not being used, so I sat down this week and decided to design some cards that I could use those extra scraps up! 
Here's two matching cards that I came
up with! 
I also used 3 different stamp sets on these cards. I love how they turned out! The black shimmer trim really gave it that added sparkle! 

Here is the shopping list:

C1613 Paper Bird
C1612 Shower Flowers
D1647 Documenting Moments
Z2033 Whimsey Fundamentals 
Z1809 Black shimmer trim
Z1754 Black and Grey sparkles
Z1151 3-D foam tape
Z2196 Smoothie ink
Z2641 Glacier ink
Z2105 Black ink
Z1923 Smoothie striped washi tape
Z1686 Cricut Art Philosophy Collection
Z1790 Cricut Artiste Collection
1386 Black cardstock
1385 White Daisy cardstock

You can order these products and more on my OBA @ www.creativescrapbooking.ctmh.com 

I cut random sizes of paper strips from 1/4" to 3/4". I added the black shimmer trim and washi tape in between the paper and left a space to stamp the arrows in black. 
The heart is cut 1 3/4 on page 51 in Artiste. I cut the black heart at 2" and glued the white heart on top of the black one. 
The white circle was cut at 2" and the Whimsey blue paper was cut at 2 1/4" using Art Philosophy on pages 21 and 31. 
I scalloped the edges of a piece of White Daisy and glued this piece to card #2. I drew stitching lines using a fine tip black pen at the top of the scalloped piece.
I did this on the circle too.
The hearts, scalloped circle, and flowers are all 3-D. 
The "You Make me Smile" was stamped in black on a piece measuring 1 x 3. I cut a dove tail on one end.

I hope you enjoyed viewing these fun cards! Have fun using up some of your old scraps! It's fun to use several colors on these cards as well! 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Come visit me again soon! 

Happy Creating!
~Liz


No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews