Thursday, May 28, 2015

Happy Birthday Card using Jackson


Hi All!

I am sharing a fun birthday card using some leftover scraps from my Jackson paper packet. I shared this same card on my previous posts last week using the June SOTM. This card is fantastic to get rid of those extra scraps! The card looks great with random pieces of paper and almost looks like washi tape was used instead of paper! 

First, I take some scraps out of my paper packet and cut scraps 1/4"-1" and lay them across my card base on a diagonal. Be sure they are long enough to go completely across the card and the edges are hanging over the card. I like to coordinate colors and mix and match my patterns. 
Second, trim all edges with your scissors. Wow! Doesn't it look amazing! Now I stamp a sentiment inside a oval, square, or circle to add to the center of your card. This card is really easy peasy!
Add embellishments to your card and you have created a "Diagonal scrap" card! 

Here is the shopping list for this card:
X7195B Jackson paper
A1173 The Best Dad Ever
1388 Colonial White paper
Z2114 Cocoa ink
Z2165 Juniper ink
Z2641 Glacier ink
Z2104 Barn Red ink
Z1921 Bakers Neutral twine
Z3041 Oceanside sequins
Z697 Sponge
Z1979 Marvy Journaling pen
Z1151 3-D foam tape
Z1294 Sanding kit 

Please stop by and visit me again soon! 
I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment! Thanks! :) 

Happy Creating!

~Liz



No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews