Happy May 1st Everyone!
Here is fun Father's Day card I made using our new Jackson papers! I love how this card turned out!
I love distressing the edges of our cardstock! It gives it that old worn look.
Here is the products I used on this card:
X7195B Jackson paper packet
A1173 The Best Dad Ever
Barn Red cardstock
Colonial White cardstock
Z3041 Oceanside sequins
Z1921 Baker's Twine Neutral
Z2165 Juniper ink pad
Z2641 Glacier ink pad
Z2104 Barn Red ink pad
Z2114 Cocoa ink pad
Here's the instructions for the coloring:
1. I stamped the Happy Father's Day in Juniper first.
2. Stamp the hat in Glacier on a piece of scrap paper. Cut the hat out. Sponge edges with Glacier ink. Set aside.
3. Stamp the mustache on a piece of scrap paper using Cocoa ink. Cut the mustache out and set aside.
4. Stamp the bow tie in Barn Red ink on another piece of scrap paper. Cut this out and sponge edges with the Barn Red ink.
5. Glue all pieces on top of your Happy Father's Day stamped piece.
6. Add a Glacier sequin to the center of the bow tie.
You can order these products on my website @ www.creativescrapbooking.ctmh.com
Thanks for stopping by! Please stop by again!