Happy Friday Friends!
Today, I would like to share a fun 4x4 card that I designed. I love this Blossom paper with the embossing folders! It's such a nice combination!
Here's my instructions to make this Springy card:
1. You will need to cut one piece of white Daisy cardstock 4x8. Fold in half. Set aside.
2. Cut two Blossom floral B&T pieces at 1 x 3 1/2. Cut one Sunset cardstock 1 x 3 1/2 and one Lagoon cardstock 1 x 3 1/2. Set aside.
3. Emboss a piece of white daisy cardstock using the Quatrefoil embossing folder. Cut one piece 1 x 4 and another piece 3/4 x 4.
4. Glue the 1 x 4 piece to the bottom of the 4 x 4 card. Trim your banners to create the dove tail look and glue each one at the top of your card.
5. Using your Art Philosophy cut a scalloped circle using circle 2 on page 31 using Lagoon cardstock 2 1/4. Then cut your white Daisy circle at 2" on page 21.
Glue these together and set aside.
6. Stamp your flower in Sunset using C1612 Shower Flowers and cut out. Stamp your swirl in Lagoon and cut out. Stamp two leaves in Pear and cut these out. Using your 3-D tape add this to your flower and swirl to make the flower "pop". Attach to your scalloped circle. Glue your leaves and add.
7. Cut a piece of your striped zip strip 4".
Glue this to the 3/4 x 4 embossed piece. Glue this to the center of your card on top of your banners. 3-D your scalloped circle and attach.
8. Stamp "Congratulations" using your black ink.
9. Add a Glacier sequin to the center of your flower. Add two small Glacier sequins to the the right of your card on top of the striped zip strip.
Viola! I hope you had fun making this little card! Enjoy making others projects using these awesome products!
Blossom paper packet
Quatrefoil embossing folder
Sunset ink pad
Lagoon ink pad
Pear ink pad
Black ink pad
Shower Flowers stamp set
You can purchase these products and more on my website @
Enjoy your weekend!