Thursday, March 12, 2015

TBT - Later Sk8r Birthday Cards


Hi Crafty Friends! 

Today, I am sharing for TBT one of my favorite classes I taught back in 2013 using our old Later Sk8r paper. These birthday cards were a huge hit with my customers! The paper and the Fast and Furious stamp set were perfect together! What a fun combination! I am happy that the Fast and Furious stamp set D1541 is still available to order from our current CTMH catalog! 
Sadly, the paper is retired but you can definitely use other paper to create these fun birthday cards! 

The ink colors and supplies I used:
Z 2140 Outdoor Denim ink
Z2197 Pear ink
Z2172 Whisper ink
D1541 Fast and Furious stamp set
B1419 Joyful Birthday 
Z1806 Green and Blue Epoxy Bubbles
Neutral Bakers Twine (Retired)
Later Sk8r paper (Retired)

Have FUN creating! 

~Liz






  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews