Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy Spring! Blossom Card


Happy Spring My Friends!

In celebration of the first day of Spring, I would like to share a bright and happy card I created today! I must admit this Blossom paper is one of my very favorites in the 20 years I've been with CTMH! I am having too much fun with this paper! 

I created this card which is my own design using these products:

(Hostess only) Paper Bird stamp set (Sentiment)
C1612 Shower Flowers 
X7196B Blossom paper  
Z3041 Oceanside sequins
Z2191 Sunset ink pad
Z2195 Lagoon ink pad
Z2197 Pear ink pad
Z2641 Glacier ink pad
Z1926 Quatrefoil Embossing Folder
Art Philosophy 

You can order these products by placing an order on my website 
@ www.creativescrapbooking.ctmh.com 

I hope you enjoy creating your own fun "Springy" projects! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Have a fabulous day! :) 

~Liz







2 comments :

  1. Love this blog. Such great info and ideas. thanks for sharing.
    Linda Sheller Huffman
    lhuff6347@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Linda! I'm so glad you are enjoying the ideas and inspiration!

      Delete

Total Pageviews