Friday, March 6, 2015

Confetti Wishes Cards


Happy Friday! 

Today, I am sharing some fun cards using one stamp called "Make a Wish" and CTMH Confetti Wishes paper. These are easy and so much fun! I love the colors and patterns of this paper!
The sunburst card is one of my favorites! You can learn how to create these cards by checking out the sunburst card tutorials on YouTube. 

For my card, I cut 4 different patterns at 1 1/2" x 4" and matching the grooves on your trimmer and cutting corner to corner. Now you should have 8 pieces. Cut a piece of cardstock 5" x 2 3/4" and mark halfway 2 1/2". Place two pieces of your patterned paper and glue to the center where your mark is. Glue the rest of your pieces across your cardstock. Trim all edges. Wahoo! You have a created a starburst! Now cut a piece of colored cardstock at 5" x 4" to match your patterned paper. Glue your starburst piece to the center leaving a 1/4" edge around the sunburst. Cut a piece of patterned paper 1" x 5" and glue right underneath your starburst piece. Glue this entire piece to your card base 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". Glue a piece of ribbon or cardstock strip between the sunburst piece and the patterned piece. This will help hide the cuts. Add a circle or square to the center with your favorite sentiment. I used "Make a Wish" for mine. Yeah! You have completed a sunburst card! Please check out the tutorials on YouTube if you need additional help. 

These are the supplies I used on my cards:
X7189B Confetti Wishes paper
Z1990 Thistle ribbon
Z1936 Purple gems
M1051 Make a Wish (Expressions 1)
Z2192 Pacifica ink pad
Z2640 Thistle ink pad

You can purchase these products and more on my website @ 
www.creativescrapbooking.ctmh.com 

If you have any questions, please let me know! Be sure to leave a comment! I love to hear from my followers! 

Have a fantastic weekend! 

~Liz

2 comments :

  1. Just came to your site from the CTMH Eye Candy FB Group....what beautiful cards and LOs you create. And loved the "You are my Happy" card posted of the dog with ice cream...darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coelle, you are so sweet! Thank you so much! I am glad you have enjoyed my artwork!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews