Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Baby Charms "Blessed" layout


Hello Crafty Friends! It has been a while since I have posted some artwork! The holidays have kept me pretty busy! Lol I have been working very hard in my Scrapbook room for a couple of weeks creating and designing some fun artwork! I look forward to sharing my them with you! 
This is darling layout I created for my upcoming Spring Fling. The inspiration came from the Inspirations catalog on page 95 and Make it from your Heart #1 pattern 11. 

I used these products:
Seaside paper
C1601 Nursery Charms 
Sorbet cardstock
Desert Sand cardstock
Bling Gems Gold 
Gold shimmer trim
Desert Sand ink pad
ShinHan markers 
Sand paper
The "blessed" image was cut from Artbooking page 85.

I am creating some matching baby cards and tags that will match this cute layout. I will post them here when I get them finished. Meanwhile, enjoy this sweet layout! I haven't made a baby layout for sometime and this was such a fun one to put together! Enjoy!
Happy Creating!
~Liz


No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews