Saturday, January 24, 2015

Attention: CTMH CONSULTANTS! Hopscotch Card Workshop Cutting Guide Offer!

Some CTMH consultants have asked me if they could buy my Hopscotch cards cutting guide. I have decided to offer the guide to consultants when they place a min. $15 order on my OBA. I will be finished with the cutting guide in two weeks. Once you have placed your order and I received a confirmation, I will then email you the cutting guide. These are fun and simple to cut, stamp, and assemble! The guide will include cutting two cards of each of 5 cards. Your customers will make a total of 10 cards. Measurement for the circles will be included. I will also include a colored copy of the cards as well. These are perfect for your upcoming classes, and your customers will love the "All Occasions" variety of these cards! To place your order, please visit my OBA @ www.creativescrapbooking.ctmh.com or you can place your order here on my blog. If you have any questions, please email me @ creativescrapbooking@sitestar.net or comment here.
I am happy to help and assist you in any way possible!

For my customers, this class is coming up in March! You are going to love making these beautiful cards! To get registered, please contact me here or email me at the same address above. Thanks!

Happy Creating!
~Liz 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews