Friday, November 14, 2014

Happy Holidays! Tag a Crafty Friend Drawing!


"Happy Holidays"!! Tag a Crafty Friend Drawing! Tag a crafty friend on Facebook from my blog post and I'll put your name in a drawing to win these fun holiday cards (four cards two of each designs) and a package of Enamel Hearts! Tag as many friends as you wish! The more you tag the better chance you have!! Consultants, friends, customers, this is for everyone! 

I made these fun cards using extra paper from the Snowhaven WOTG card kit and paper packet. The enamel hearts are my favorite! The tree card is my own original card design. The other card came from the Wishes book on page 97 "Designer Tag".

Winner will be announced Friday, November 21st on my blog and Facebook! Good luck!! :)
~Liz

No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews