Thursday, November 13, 2014

3-D Boxes from Artiste makes gift giving a lot more fun!


I can't believe the holidays are right around the corner! Check out this cute little holiday treat box I made on page 38 from Artiste! This was super easy and fun to assemble! There are so many fun images and 3-D boxes to choose from!  You will have no problem creating, creating, creating! 
I used Snowhaven paper and our enamel hearts on this little box. The circle and flower were cut from Art Philosophy. I cut the white circle 2" and cut the cranberry flower 2 1/4". The stamp set I used is B1468 Merriest Christmas Holiday and it was stamped in Glacier ink.
This little box is perfect for holding Hershey kisses, marshmallows and a hot chocolate packet, or any holiday treat! 
Have fun creating your own little containers!

~Liz

No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews