Sunday, November 6, 2022

Tis the Season to be Jolly Card


Hello!

I was honored and excited that my card was chosen for the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine's November Card of the Month! I am hoping to make it to the second round of voting! We will have to wait and see!  This card was such a fun one to create! I used one of my favorite products in the October-December catalog! Love Z8053 Holly Embossing Folder + Stencil! This fun bundle is perfect for embossing and stenciling the embossed area! You will have hours of fun using this product! 
I colored the tree by creating a stencil. I cutout the tree using thin cuts. After you stamped it in intense black ink, take the stencil and place it over the tree. Take a sponge dauber and sponge ink all over tree with sage ink, then sponge and shade branches with pine ink. Add Carnation Red liquid pearls dots to each tree light. I glued a black star die to the top of tree, adding some black diamond stickles glitter glue to each black star. Love the extra sparkle it gives those stars! I did add a few more black stars and small stickle dots around the tree too!

Here's instructions to color your tree: 


I created my own stencil by cutting the tree out using the tree thin cuts and a die-cutting machine. Leave a space around the stencil for sponging. 


I took my stencil and placed it over the top of another tree that was cutout from the tree thin cut. 
First, sponge sage ink all over tree and darken the areas between the branches. Take the pine ink pad and sponge underneath the branches to give it a more shaded look. 


Here's what it should like. So cute, right?! ;)


Here's another angle of the scalloped circle and tree. The circle was lightly sponged with pine ink using a sponge dauber. 

Here's the shopping list:
Scalloped Circle thin cuts - retired
Z8053 Holly Embossing Folder + Stencil 
D2128 Let it Snow stamp set 
Z8047 Freshly Baked -Scrapbooking Stamp + Thin cuts
X7286B Christmas Story paper packet  
Z6504 Sage ink pad
X6045 Sage cardstock
Z6540 Pine ink pad
X6070 Pine cardstock
X6049 Scarlet cardstock
Z3561 Black Diamond Stickles Glitter Glue
Z3799 Carnation Red Liquid Pearls 
Z6046 Black Star Die-cut
Z4659 Pine Shimmer trim

You can purchase these products here on my website:

Please email me if you have any questions @ lizann85@outlook.com 

Happy Creating!

Liz 💗


No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews