Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Christmas Blessings PML Card Workshop


Christmas Blessings PML Card Workshop

Hello ~
I am so excited to share my brand new Christmas PML Card Workshop with you! This workshop is definitely going to be a fun to work with! I think they turned out pretty cute! I love designing with PML cards! They make the cutest and simplest cards! I love to cut them down and add different layers, stamping on them, and adding fun embellishments! This workshop created 18 cards from the Cedar and Pine collection of PML cards! Love all the cute sentiments and fun sayings! 

Our brand new November/December catalog is available today!! So many fun holiday goodies all in one catalog! It's definitely a must have! Make sure you check it out! Free catalog with any purchase! You can view it here: http://lizjohnson.closetomyheart.com 

Shopping List: 

X7251E Cedar and Pine PML Cards $6.50
X7251B Cedar and Pine paper packet $6.95
BULK429 Cedar and Pine bulk paper $10.95
D1898 No Peekin' stamp set $18.95
Z3312 Gold Glitter Gems $5.95
Z2060 Thin 3-D foam tape $6.50
X6047 Black cardstock $11.95
1385 White Daisy cardstock $11.95
X6038 Candy Apple cardstock $16.95
X5961 Saffron cardstock $16.95
Z6512 Evergreen ink pad $9.95
Z4189 Intense Black ink pad $9.95
Z6509 Candy Apple ink pad $9.95
Z4054 Gold Embossing Thread $4.50

Purchasing Options:

I am so excited to offer this workshop to Consultants and customers! 
  • CTMH Consultants can purchase the card files for $12! Teach this workshop at your own customer events! 
  •  Join my Crafty Happy Hearts Team and you'll get full access to all my files for FREE! These are so much fun to create! You can teach my workshops to your customers and friends! That makes it easy on you when you are a brand new consultant!

Let me know if you have any questions! You can email me @ lizann85@outlook.com

Thanks so much!
Happy Creating! :)

Liz


No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews