Sunday, September 1, 2019

Happy Everything! PML 15 Card Workshop



Happy Everything! PML Card Workshop
This workshop creates 15 cards (one of each design)
  
I am so excited to share my newest workshop! It's called "Happy Everything!". This workshop is definitely filled with "happy" sentiments! I will be teaching this beautiful workshop to my customers on September 26th! Please contact me if you are local and would like to attend! These PML cards make fantastic cards! You're going to love all the brand new products in our NEW Core Catalog and our September/October issue!! You can get both catalogs for free when you place a $30 order on my website here: http://lizjohnson.closetomyheart.com 


 Shopping List:

  • 7248 PML - Every Little Thing $6.50 (One per person)
  • Z3521 Every Little Thing Vellum Die-Cuts $4.95 (One per person)
  • X7248B Every Little Thing paper packet $6.95 or BULk426 Every Little Thing paper $10.95 (1/2 sheet per person)
  • X6032 Wisteria cardstock $16.95 (one sheet per person)
  • X6029 Julep cardstock $16.95 (one sheet per person)
  • 1385 White Daisy cardstock $11.95 (8 sheets per person) 15 card bases and cut image
  • D1283 Say it in Style $18.95 
  • Z2060 Thin 3-D foam tape $6.50
  • Z3511 Wisteria shimmer brush $5.50
  • Z3508 Julep shimmer brush $5.50
  • Z4191 Silver Gems $5.50
  • Wisteria ribbon $5.50 (one yard per person)
  • Julep ribbon $7.95 (10" per person)

Purchasing Options:

  • Place a min. $25 order on my website and you will receive the files for FREE! You can place your order here: http://lizjohnson.closetomyheart.com  
  •  If you are a Close to My Heart Consultant you can purchase my cutting files for $12 USD! You can teach your customers how to make these cards at your upcoming events and workshops!
  •  Join my Crafty Happy Hearts Team and get full access to all my files for FREE!

Please email me @ lizann85@outlook.com if you have any questions! 
Thanks so much!

Happy Creating! :)

Liz


No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews