Friday, March 3, 2017

Sending Smiles 14 Card Workshop


Hello All!
I am super excited to share my 14 card workshop (two of each design) called Sending Smiles with you today! I have been working hard on this fun workshop for about a month! I am offering this special workshop to anyone who is a CTMH Consultant so you can teach this fun workshop at your own classes and events. There is one sheet of white 12x12 cardstock that is randomly stamped and two other sheets of colored cardstock that is also stamped. I used some of the same products from the WYW Here for You cardmaking kit. That way you can make the cards from the kit and use the extra accessories from this kit to create my card workshop to make additional cards! The colors are so pretty together and gets me excited for Spring!

If you would like to purchase my Sending Smiles 14 card workshop from me, the cutting files are $7 US. This includes the cutting guides, full color pictures, instructions, shopping list, and permission to use my card workshop at your own classes.
I accept PayPal, Venmo and cash. Please email me @ lizann85@outlook.com to order your files. They will be ready in two weeks! I am still working on the instructions.

Shopping List:

G1124 WYW Here for You Cardmaking Workshop Kit $24.95 (Stamp set, Z3024 White shimmer trim $4.95 and Z3314 Black and White dots $3.95)
1385 White Daisy cardstock $14.50
X5774 Eggplant cardstock $14.50
X5772 Canary cardstock  $14.50
X5777 Fern cardstock  $14.50
Z2847 Eggplant ink pad $7.95
Z2850 Fern ink pad $7.95
Z2851 Saffron ink pad $7.95
Z2842 Flaxen ink pad $7.95
Z2843 Canary ink pad $7.95
Art Philosophy Cricut Collection (Retired)
Z3285 Cricut Flower Market Collection (Sending Smiles stamp set) $99
Z2060 Thin 3-D Foam tape $5.95

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you have any questions, please send me an email! Thanks!
If you are interested in ordering CTMH products, please visit my website @ www.lizjohnson.closetomyheart.com

Have a great weekend!
Happy Creating!

Liz

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews