Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Rustic Home Fundamentals Layouts




Hello Friends!
Some of you have been patiently waiting for my Rustic scrapbook layouts to be posted. I have finally finished them a couple of days ago! I think they turned out really nice! The velum paper is so shiny and pretty! I loved the extra shine to a couple of these pages! This is by far my favorite paper in the new catalog! 

Shopping list:
Three 2-page 12x12 layouts 
Z3263 Rustic Home Fundamentals paper
Z3267 All Together Compliments
3-D Foam tape
Z3089 Grey Gems
Twine
X5642 Cocoa cardstock
X5789 Sea Glass cardstock
1385 White Daisy cardstock
Layout #1 Make it from your Heart Vol. 2 
pattern 10 page 24
Layout #2 Make it from your Heart Vol.1 pattern 8 page 20
Layout #3 Reflections - Page 75 Center stage 
and page 122 Sampler - Nine Photo Quilt

If you would like to order these beautiful papers and products, please visit my website @ www.lizjohnson.closetomyheart.com

Please stop by and visit me again soon! I love comments! If you have a minute please say hi! 

Have a blessed day! :) 
Happy Creating!

Liz 









10 comments :

  1. Beautiful pages, Liz. Thanks for sharing and inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just clean and elegant pages Liz. You've cleverly used the vellum papers. I've been too afraid to use them so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages Liz! Thank you for sharing you work. I needed some inspiration to get started with this paper pack!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews