Friday, July 22, 2016

Paradise Card using Calypso


Happy Friday, Friends!

I would like to share a card I made this morning using some random scraps and Cricut images I had sitting on my table. 
I really enjoy using up scraps and not wasting a lot of paper. You can create beautiful artwork by using up your leftover scraps! 

I love the sparkle from the green shimmer trim peeking through the paradise image! So fun!! 

Make sure you order your Calypso paper and stamps before August 31st! These will retire soon! 

Shopping list:
X7210B Calypso paper
Z3215 Calypso Sequins
C1650 One in a Melon stamp set
Z3167 Cricut Artistry Collection
Page 31 
Z3087 Green Shimmer Trim
Z1926 Quatrefoil Embsossing folder 
Z1151 3-D foam tape
Z2643 Canary ink pad
Z2197 Pear ink pad
X5772 Canary cardstock
1385 White Daisy cardstock 

**I cut the image (shape) from Artisry on page 31 using White Daisy cardstock and cut strips of Green shimmer trim and placed across the white image (shape) and trimmed the excess off. That's how I did the green underneath. 

If you would like to order these products and more, please visit my website @ www.lizjohnson.closetomyheart.com

Hope you're enjoying your Summer! :) 
Stop by again soon! 

Happy Creating! 
~Liz 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews