Thursday, May 12, 2016

Happy Times Card


Hello Friends! 
Here is another pretty card I made with the Happy Times paper packet! This card is so bright and cheery and it really does make me happy! :) 
Here are a few fun techniques I used on my card:
1. Random stamp the same color of ink as your cardstock. I did this on the Canary cardstock. It's so pretty and adds softness to your paper! 
2. Masking- I took a piece of paper and masked off "Times" so that "Happy" was only stamped on the cardstock. I did the same thing with "Times". It creates your words in a different position on your paper. So much fun!! 
3. Second Generation stamping:
Stamp the first color off of your stamp. Then stamp the second color on your paper. It creates a lighter color! I did this technique on the flower with the Pomergranate ink pad. Love this technique! 

Supply List:
Happy Times paper packet
Happy Times stamp set
Z2012 Gold Sequins
Z3091 Pink Gems
Z1985 Gold shimmer trim
Z1151 3-D foam tape
Z2060 Thin 3-D foam tape
Z2653 Pomergranate ink pad
X5780 Pomergranate cardstock
Z2165 Juniper ink pad
Z2643 Canary ink pad
X5772 Canary cardstock
1385 White Daisy cardstock

Be sure you order your Happy Times products before they are gone! A $60 purchase will get you that gorgeous paper for FREE!! 

Visit my website to order yours today! 
Stop by again soon! Please leave a message! I'd love to hear from you! 

Have a blessed day! :) 
Happy Creating!

~Liz 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews