Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Fabulous Friend Card using La Vie En Rose


Hello Crafty Friends!

Today, I would like to share a bright and elegant card using La Vie En Rose paper and a little dry embossing! This card was super fun to make and I love coloring the daisy with those ShinHan markers! One of my favorites! 
I added a touch of gold for an added elegant touch. 

If you would like to order the products I used on my card you can order here on my blog or visit my website at www.creativescrapbooking.ctmh.com

Supplies used:
X7201B La Vie En Rose paper packet
Z2012 Gold Sequins 
Z3168 Artfully Sent Cricut Collection (stamp set only)
Z3171 Art Philosophy Collection
(Circles) Page 21
(Banner) Page 68
C1640 Friend in Me 
Z3197 Black and Gold ribbon 
Z1924 Dot Embossing folder
Z2448 Carmine ShinHan marker 
Z2452 Golden Yellow ShinHan marker 
Z2469 ShinHan Colorless Blender marker 

I hope you have a great day!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon! :) 

Happy Creating!

~Liz  




No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews