Thursday, January 21, 2016

Welcome Baby Card using Georgie


Hello Crafty Friends!

This is my first official card using Georgie! 
Isn't it sweet? I absolutely love these colors! So cute! 
I designed this card for my cousin who needed some baby cards for her neighbors. Since I already had this card put together, I thought it would make a great card for my Card Buffet! :)

If you would like to order the Georgie paper, stamps, inks, and accessories you can order these and more on my website @ www.creativescrapbooking.ctmh.com

Supplies used:
X7203B Georgie paper packet
C1620 Baby Zoo
D1667 Balloon Wishes 
C1642 My Anchor (hearts)
Z3202 My Anchor Thin Cuts (heart)
Z3089 Grey Enamel Gems
Z3086 Aqua Shimmer trim
Grey striped ribbon (retired)
Z2060 Thin 3-D foam tape 
Z2165 Juniper ink
Z2172 Whisper ink
Z2643 Canary ink
Z3170 Cricut Artiste Collection (banner)

I'd love to hear from you! Please stop by again soon for more Georgie Artwork! 

Have a blessed day!

Happy Creating! 

Liz



2 comments :

Total Pageviews