Saturday, November 14, 2015

Snowflake Merry Christmas Card using Artistry


Hello All!
I have been playing with my Cricut Artistry Collection this morning. I came up with this pretty card using the snowflakes cut from Artistry. The White Pines Glacier paper and the snowflakes looked so beautiful together. I love anything with snowflakes! 

Recipe:
X7200B White Pines paper
D1657 Holly Jolly Christmas stamp set
Z3167 Cricut Artistry Collection
Large snowflake using Glacier cardstock is cut 2" Icon-2 page 49 
Small snowflake using White Daisy is cut 1 1/2" <shift> Icon-2 page 49
Z3118 Confetti embossing folder
Z1752 Clear Sparkles
Z3102 Glacier Fundamentals Assortment 
(I used a small circle from the Glacier glitter shapes and then placed a clear sparkle in the center)
Z1799 Silver shimmer trim
Z1151 3-D foam tape 
Z1294 Sanding Kit
Z2641 Glacier ink
X5770 Glacier cardstock

Have fun creating your own cards or scrapbook layouts using our wonderful Artistry collection! You can purchase these products and more on my blog or OBA @ www.creativescrapbooking.ctmh.com

Thanks for stopping by! 
I would love to hear from you! Please send me a message if you get a chance! 
Thanks! 

Happy Creating! 

~Liz



No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews