Monday, October 12, 2015

White Pines Christmas Card


Hi Crafty Friends! Hope you're having a great Monday! 

This is my first Christmas card using the White Pines WOTG kit! I had so much creating this card using the products from this kit! The stamps are also from this same kit. Love, love, love it! Not only can you create beautiful pages with this kit, but you can also incorporate them in to gorgeous Christmas cards! So much fun!!

Be sure you order your White Pines WOTG kit and other CTMH products here on my blog or on my OBA @
www.creativescrapbooking.ctmh.com

Recipe:
G1098 WOTG White Pines Scrapbooking kit $29.95
Z2116 Cranberry ink $6.95
Z2650 Fern ink $6.95
Z2641 Glacier ink $6.95
Z3167 Cricut Artistry Collection $99
Z1151 3-D Foam tape $5.95

Thank you for stopping by my blog! 
Stop by and visit again soon! 

Happy Creating!

~Liz 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews